Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nico Vega is a Beast

       This is literally the best song on the entire planet at this moment.. "We are Free in the land of America, and we aren't goin down like this! Come on now!" This song is specifically about not supporting right OR left.. It's sad to see severely brainwashed republicans worshipping this song; just because it has the phrase, "Living off the Gov't dime."

She also says, "oppression is a mother fucker, so I'll hand you the key to your cell." The United States attacking; Iraq, Libya, and Syria is pure oppression.


       Im sick of being surrounded by mentally weak individuals; who would happily get on their knees as slaves for life, if someone could just spare their pathetic lives. But the fact is, if enough people stood up no one would have to die. I for one will stand up no matter what. 



       I volunteer right now to be drone bombed first if it comes to that! It is supposed to be illegal for obama to have a kill list in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment